Attaining leadership and excellence in promoting sports culture at both local and international levels
Raising people’s awareness of sports culture through different initiatives and events to improve the quality of life as well as attaining sustainable health development.
The establishment of the Saudi Federation of Culture in 2024. Which was held on 10/11/1442 AH, corresponding to May 23, 2021, including the establishment of the Saudi Federation for Sports Culture headed by Dr. Sulaiman bin Omar Al-Jaloud. Saudi Vision 2030 It aims to achieve sporting achievements and enhance the health of society by upgrading the sports culture for all its categories by sponsoring and organizing events that contribute to motivating the practice of sport, to improve the quality of life, achieve sustainable health development, keep pace with global developments in sports culture and meet local and regional requirements.
Raising awareness of sports culture for all segments of society through initiatives and events to improve the quality of life and achieve sustainable health development.
The mission of the Saudi Arabian Sport Culture Federation (SSCF) is supported by a set of common values that form the core of its activities and ensure its consistency with the mission and strategic plans of the Saudi Arabian Olympic Committee. The Federation is committed to the following professional values:
to promote culture of social justice
to ensure full transparency without bias or discrimination
to provide services and support to the local community and national community in general
to develop an innovative new cultural sports system for coming future generations
to be distinguished by professionalism, commitment and mutual respect
Creativity and Innovation
to support and develop cooperation, innovation and understanding
Leadership and Responsibility
Federation members, staff and students are expected to adhere religiously to their responsibilities
to encourage creativity and innovation in research and teaching by offering prestigious awards
The Union's priority goals and initiatives in this strategic plan
1. Attaining proficiency and excellence in the fields of sports culture, scientific research and sports community service.
2. Enhancing the national identity in sports by providing the necessary support and appropriate facilities for sports federations and clubs.
3. Raising cultural awareness of the concept of sport, its history, and its significance in other societies, as well as achieving comprehensive quality in regard to providing courses, workshops and scientific research, both quantitatively and qualitatively.
4. Developing the potentialities of coaches, players, administrators, referees, sports leaders and human cadres in sports federations and clubs and in society in general.
5. Partnering with public and private sectors to achieve sustainability in the Federation's activities.
6. Educating and encouraging all classes of society to practice recreational and competitive sports and health-promoting physical activities.
7. Creating various self-financing sources for the federation.
8. Strengthening good governance system, principle of transparency and integrity through establishing an administrative structure that supports development and quality.
9. Eradicating sports illiteracy, eliminating negative views towards exercise and sport as well as promoting different sports